My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

That was great! So charming and energetic. I love feel-good stuff like this! Keep it up! :D

Crust Crust

The character acting and dialogue in this piece were top-notch! The music fit the mood just right, and the scratchy art style is positively endearing and fits with the rough, coarseness of the underground setting. Lively, well-timed and the choice of colors were great too! :D

The Many Pieces of Mr Coo (trailer) The Many Pieces of Mr Coo (trailer)

I'm definitely sold! Can't wait! :D

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Needs a bit of practice, but a solid game.

It's pretty fun, the first few times I couldn't pass the zombie stage on easy, but after coming back to it a few times, it can get pretty fun. Addictive, even.

I don't know why I kept coming back, either because of the challenges for the medals, or because it's pretty satisfying how when you hit enemies, the screen shakes and you hear that excellent punch sound.

If I had to say what needed improvement, I'd say hit detection if possible (sometimes you think you're on the right plane to hit an enemy only to whiff) and maybe switching the control buttons around. It's probably just me, but I hit S when I mean to attack and vice versa. Sometimes there's just this weird little lag on the jumping and attacking. Where after attakcing in the air and landing and trying to jump again (to hit the UFOs) sometimes I'd still stay stuck to the ground even though I hit jump after landing, and on top of that, sometimes I'd execute my spin attack without meaning to because of this.

But really, solid game here, lot's of fun. If you could find a way to incorporate some co-op in your next brawler you'd have a damn awesome game.

Soda Pop Ref 1 Soda Pop Ref 1

Man, I love this guy's design! Your style's so great!

Tsumi Tsumi

You've done right by Tsumi!

Seriously, I can't get over this. Love love love the colors and linework! And those lips! <3

Purr-Sona Purr-Sona