My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

That was great! So charming and energetic. I love feel-good stuff like this! Keep it up! :D

Crust Crust

The character acting and dialogue in this piece were top-notch! The music fit the mood just right, and the scratchy art style is positively endearing and fits with the rough, coarseness of the underground setting. Lively, well-timed and the choice of colors were great too! :D

The Many Pieces of Mr Coo (trailer) The Many Pieces of Mr Coo (trailer)

I'm definitely sold! Can't wait! :D

American Alligator American Alligator

Duuuude that was ace! Awesome sight gags, great timing timing and animation. Bobby's little alligator friend with the braces was just the darned cutest too. The "hand signals" gag killed me. XD.

It's a little gem of animation I'd like to add to my treasure trove of favorite animated things ever. :D

The date The date

Oh man, that was gorgeous! It was just oozing with style, and the designs were smartly done.

Excellent work! :D

Pink Pink

That was awesome! I love how you established the world this music video takes place in, I can't say I've experienced such an eclectic blend of fantasy and rap like this before. I love it!

It definitely felt like I was watching a dream captured in a cartoon; the music, art, and symbolic narrative all came together wonderfully to evoke that feeling. It's almost like I just woke up from a great nap. Thank you for this!

KartuneHustla responds:

Yes!!! that was exactly what I was going for. I'm so glad you felt that. Thanks for the review sir.

Hair Despair Hair Despair

Oh man, that short blew me away. It was perfectly executed, capturing the feel of a big budget studio cartoon. I loved the gags, the acting, and the seamless interation between the 2D and 3D characters. This gets all of my love. <3

Tombstone Jumping Devil Tombstone Jumping Devil

Man, I keep telling ya; this is WICKED. I love it! It's like you gained a level in animation skill. I especially love the timing and how the narrative goes with the music; I ended up getting sucked right into it. Congrats on your Daily 1st too! :D

Wario Does A Thing Wario Does A Thing

That made me laugh out loud. XD

The only thing that could have been better would be the sound effects; some of them were much too loud in comparison to the dialogue, like Waluigi's slide whistle during the water bottle scene.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Haha! I didn't expect that ending, but it seemed inevitable. XD

Great work, I like your style!